Dunedin Brewing’s 5th Annual IPA Festival – This Saturday!
I love IPAs. That is probably not any big announcement to those who know me, nor is it a particularly bold statement in the craft beer world. It remains one of the most popular styles around, and nearly every brewery makes at least one hoppy brew. This Saturday, Dunedin Brewing will host their 5th Annual IPA Festival, serving up over 35 different IPAs for your face-bending, tongue-wrecking, and palate-annihilating pleasure. Every year, this is a great event. Lots of amazing beers from all over the country s well as some special local brews, food, good beer people, and of course, no Dunedin Brewing event would be complete without a kick-ass band. This year, experimental funk-rock band Dopapod will be playing and filling your ears with sonic awesomeness.
So lets talk about the beer…
Here is just a taste of what has been announced…
- Dunedin Brewing Chronicle 10: Double Oatmeal Pale Ale (official release)
- Dunedin Brewing Three Copper Coins (a personal favorite)
- Dunedin Brewing Double Oatmeal Pale Ale cask conditioned on Vanilla Beans
- 7venth Sun Mangrove Double IPA
- 7venth Sun Barrel-Aged Overhead IPA
- Barley Mow Quackalope IPA
- Rapp Brewing Double IPA
- Cigar City Humidor Peach IPA
- Stone Brewing Double Dry-Hopped Ruination IPA
- Florida Beer Company Devil’s Triangle IPA
- Dogfish Head 60, 90, and 120-minute IPA
- Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest
- and lots more…
Tickets are $35 and include a commemorative glass and a sampling of all the beers. For $45, attendees can get a meal as well. There will be no other food served at this event.
Here’s an important note: THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!!! Do not arrive Saturday night thinking you will be able to get in. Once the tickets are gone, you are out of luck. So go now and get your tickets. You do not want to miss this event.