A small cigar can change the world…
I know, I’ve done it frequently at parties…
– Jethro Tull
One of the premier craft beer events of the year is upon us: Stogies & Stout at Dunedin Brewery. Saturday night, starting at 7:00pm, guests will be treated to a great night of live music, food, and cigars (outside only), accompanied by some excellent craft beer. Stouts and porters from some of the top breweries in the country will be represented, including many from local Tampa Bay brewers.
Performing for everyone will be Ben Prestage, a one-man blues sensation who has been described as “swampy, whiskey-soaked Tennessee blues” and “backwater swamp-funk”, and amazed audiences with his incredible talent. Armed with banjo, drums, and a cigar-box guitar, this is a performance you do not want to miss.
Your $35 admission gets you a commemorative glass, tastings of all the stouts being poured, samplings of some great food, and one free cigar from Los Blancos Cigar Company. Additional food will be available for purchase.
But the focus of the event is definitely the beer. You will be hard pressed to fins another festival anywhere that has this kind of lineup… and this is just what they are revealing… there is almost always more the just magically “appear” on the night of the event.
- Dunedin Brewery Nitro Stout
- Dunedin Brewery Nitro Coffee Bean Stout
- Dunedin Brewery CO2 Stout
- Dunedin Brewery 2012 Leonard Croon’s Old Mean Stout
- Dunedin Brewery Leonard Croon’s Old Mean Coffee Bean Stout
- Dunedin Brewery Leonard Croon’s Old Mean Vanilla Bean Stout
- Dunedin Brewery Leonard Croon’s Old Mean Black Cherry Stout
- Dunedin Brewery Leonard Croon’s Old Mean Peppermint Stout
- Nitro Croon
- Dunedin Brewery Leonard Croon’s Old Mean Mocha Pepper Stout (cask)
- Dunedin Brewery Cookies ‘n Croon (cask)
- Stone 2008 Imperial Russian Stout (bottles)
- Stone 2010 Imperial Russian Stout
- Stone 2011 Imperial Russian Stout
- Stone 2011 Belgo-Imperial Russian Stout
- Bell’s Cherry Stout
- Bell’s Java Stout
- Bell’s Double Cream Stout
- Bell’s 2010 Expedition Stout
- Terrapin 2011 Wake & Bake – Imperial Coffee Oatmeal Stout
- Terrapin Moo Hoo – Chocolate Milk Stout
- Cigar City 2012 Hunaphu’s Imperial Stout
- Cigar City Patio Tools Irish Dry Stout
- Seventh Sun Stay Fly Porter
- Swamphead Midnight Oil
- Swamphead Catherine’s Passion
- Fort Collins Double Chocolate Stout
See anything you like?
Of course you do. So get your tickets now. They will sell out, and if you do not have a ticket, you will not get in. Period.
I hope to see you there!